Christmas is traditional without enjoying a cracker and moaning at the awful puns.
Corny Christmas Cracker jokes may be groan-worthy, but there’s nothing that brings people together like a truly tragic one-liner.
So to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year, greeting card firm Thortful Brummies is calling for you to nominate the best – or worst – Christmas cookie jokes.
Card firm thortful.com wants pranksters in Birmingham and the Black Country to vote for their favorite cracker jokes – or submit their own jokes that can elicit more laughter than the classics.
Anyone can still vote for all existing submissions and check out the index for a few laughs.
thortful is an online greeting card marketplace providing a platform for independent creatives to sell their designs from all over the world that cannot be found on the high street.
The Christmas Cracker Joke index can be viewed here.
Here are thortful’s favorites so far:
- Why are Santa’s deer always wet? Because they are reindeer!
- How does Santa keep track of all the fireplaces he has visited? He keeps a log
- What do you get when you eat Christmas decorations? Tinsillitis
- What do you call a blind reindeer? No eye deer
- Who hides in the bakery at Christmas? A meat spy
- What did Adam say the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas, Eve.
- What did the snowflake say to the fallen leaf? You’re so last season
- Why did the turkey cross the road? Because it was the hen’s day off.
- What is Santa’s favorite pizza? One that’s deep, crunchy and even
- What do you get when you lie under a cow? A pat on the head