Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that was not written by Cryptonews.com.
The Future of Linux DApps – Cartesi Launches ‘Descartes’ SDK Documentation Portal
July 1st, 2020 ~ Cartesi, the most recent Binance Launchpad IEO announced the launch of their Descartes SDK Documentation portal. The SDK Portal represents a leap forward for the Cartesi team in fulfilling their ambition in bridging the world of Linux open-sourced software, with the inherent security benefits of blockchain technology.
“With this SDK release, we prove our continued commitment to making DApps powerful and easy to build. This SDK launch will allow developers who are already in the blockchain space to not only perform heavy computation, but the convenience and the tools they were lacking.”
– Erick De Moura (CEO of Cartesi)
The Descartes SDK makes it possible for developers to build computationally intensive DApps with all software tools available for a full Linux operating system. DApps preserve full decentralization and the security guarantees of Ethereum.
Developers and software enthusiasts can access the Documentation Portal immediately through Cartesi’s redesigned website. The portal provides tutorials and the information developers need to get started at coding for Cartesi.
An overview of Descartes SDK
Descartes SDK is the simplest infrastructure that DApps can use to run that would otherwise be impossible or too expensive to execute on-chain. With the SDK, DApps run computations off-chain, on a full-fledged Linux environment, without compromising decentralization.
What does this mean?
• You can now learn exactly how to develop a DApp and create a user experience that goes beyond the current state of most blockchain applications.
• Use mature and mainstream ZK libraries that compile for Linux. By leveraging off-chain cryptography and privacy, you have many possibilities, for instance, creating a decentralized poker game with mental poker.
• Allow your smart contracts to access and operate files: open, modify, process, compress, decompress, etc. All in a decentralized way among DApp participants, while retaining the security guarantees of Ethereum.
• Move off-chain complex computation and save on gas fees.
• Decentralize a logic that needs to access a conventional relational database.
• Process massive amounts of data that is made available by reputable and trusted data sources, all in a fully decentralized way among the DApp participants.
• Give your smart contracts the ability to verify if a complex computational problem has been solved correctly. You can evaluate neural networks, solutions to NP-complete logistic problems and more.
Cartesi’s CTSI is a micro-cap cryptocurrency with a total circulating supply of approximately 200 million out of a maximum of 1 billion. CTSI was announced as the latest IEO on Binance in mid-April and is currently trading at $0.0327, which is 2.2x their IEO price of $0.015. Their famed DApp, Creepts Tower Defense continues to see tremendous enthusiasm with around 500 unique players playing the game daily.
The Descartes SDK portal along with a complete website redesign and trust gained from key investors, partners and exchanges; positions Cartesi as a unique leader that will move the blockchain and DApp ecosystem a step forward into the future.
More About Cartesi: