The son of current President Donald Trump has tested positive for the corona virus.
Mr. Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., is currently in isolation, according to reports.
The American businessman tested positive for the bug earlier this week.
It comes just weeks after President Donald Trump and his wife Melania Trump contracted the virus.
A spokesman said in a statement that he is asymptomatic.
In early October, Mr. Trump confirmed on Twitter, saying, “Tonight @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will immediately begin our quarantine and recovery process. We will get through this TOGETHER!”
First Lady Melania also said on Twitter, “As too many Americans have done this year, @potus and I are quarantined at home after testing positive for COVID-19.”
Mr. Trump Jr. reportedly had contact with several people who were found to be infected with the virus.
The White House aide and former mayor, Rudy Giuliani’s son Andrew Giuliani, confirmed on Friday that he had contracted the bug.
Earlier this month, assistant to Vice President Mike Pence, Hannah McInnis, also tested positive reports Bloomberg.
On Wednesday, the United States registered the highest death toll from the coronavirus in the world at more than a quarter of a million.
According to a census from Johns Hopkins University, the numbers in the US are above 250,000.
Last week, Trump gave a briefing about the coronavirus and spoke about the possibility of the US entering a national lockdown to fight the coronavirus.
“Ideally, we are not going to a lockdown … We, I’m not going, this administration is not going to a lockdown,” Trump said as he seemed to lose sight of his mind for a moment.
“Hopefully … whatever happens in the future, who knows which administration it will be.
‘I think time will tell, but I can tell you that this administration will not be closed, it will not be a necessity.
“Interlocks cost lives and they cost a lot of trouble, the cure couldn’t be worse than the problem itself.”