The new school year is nearly upon us, and to help families get ready, Aldi has launched a range of back-to-school Specialbuys.
As part of its back-to-school event shoppers can pick up two polo shirts, a pleated skirt or trousers, a sweatshirt, pair of leather shoes, a stationery set and a workbook for just £14.97, meaning parents can get everything they need, ready for kids to learn, for under £15.
Parents can also make sure their children are ready to get active by picking up all their PE kit – including tops, joggers and plimsolls for less than £7.
The back-to-school range also features a choice of backpacks starting from just £6.99, lunchboxes for less than a fiver, and TV-character themed drinks bottles from £2.99.
Aldi’s back-to-school essentials are available in store now. As with all Aldi Specialbuys, once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Aldi’s school uniform essentials include:
- Pack of 2 polo shirts – £1.75
- Pleated skirt/ trousers – £1.75
- Childrens’ sweatshirt – £0.50
- Leather shoes – £6.99
Aldi’s PE kit essentials include:
- Round-neck t-shirt – £1.79
- Childrens’ joggers – £2.99
- Childrens’ plimsolls – £1.99
Aldi’s other back-to-school essentials include:
- Back pack – £6.99
- Lunch box – £4.99
- Character drinks bottle – £2.99
- Bumper workbook (includes latest curriculum and advice and supports home learning) – £1.99
- Novelty stationary (Choose from 10 pack of Scented or Neon Gel Pens, A5 Wire Bound Notebook, Pencil Case, or a Stationery Set with 2 Pencils, Sharpener, Ruler and Eraser in 4 fun designs – available in Mermaid, Dinosaur, Unicorn or Football) – £1.99