Bitcoin and Altcoins had another exciting week. Bitcoin has accelerated up to $ 18,500, leaving previous levels of $ 16,000 and $ 17,000 in the dust. And while billionaire Ray Dalio admitted that he may be lacking in BTC, Ethereum followed suit, hitting $ 500 for the first time in more than two years, just days after it was revealed that another major investor, Mike Novogratz, had acquired 500,000 ETH had with a premium in 2015.
Unsurprisingly, more big names have entered the crypto industry, including Mexican billionaire Ricardo Salinas Pliego and popular Game of Thrones actress Maisie Williams. Spanish security giant Prosegur has stepped into the crypto custody game while the South Korean government pondered plans to care for its blockchain unicorns. Even strategists at Deutsche Bank have been positive about Bitcoin, although JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon still holds on to his doubts. And while some regulators are preparing for a new round of cryptopoly, others seem to be leaning towards a more liberal stance on the emerging sector.
As the world appears to be preparing to adopt the energy standard predicted by Henry Ford and remove money for good by the end of this decade, hackers have outwitted DeFi protocol developers again for a fourth DeFi hack in a month. Eventually, major crypto exchange OKEx confirmed it will reopen payouts through November 27, and crypto lender Nexo told Cryptonews.com that it is launching an internal exchange and engaging in world class brokerage and commercial banking Functions works.
It is safe to say that crypto is no longer a joke. Let’s solidify that argument with 20 crypto jokes from last week.
The journey of every bitcoiner.
Unfortunately, nobody can be told what Bitcoin is.
You have to see for yourself.
Remember, everything we offer is the truth. Nothing more.
– Alex (@BohrBitcoin) 5th September 2020
The number is increasing technology in action.
– Bitcoin Meme Hub @ (@BitcoinMemeHub) 20th November 2020
Meanwhile on the Ethereum Twitter …
– Jimmy Ragosa (@JimmyRagosa) 19th November 2020
“Take part, the weather is incredible!”
– Dr. Julian Hosp (DFI = DeFi on Bitcoin!) (@Julianhosp) 19th November 2020
A moment of silence for the fallen plebs …
When your friends congratulate you on the Bitcoin moon, but you’re balls deep in altcoins. pic.twitter.com/MpvV4oheWP
– Squeeze (@cryptoSqueeze) 19th November 2020
There is nothing wrong with being wrong.
The fact is, blue whales are born weighing 5,000 to 6,000 pounds, making them the largest babies in the world right next to Bitcoin bears.
– Nick Core 🏆 (@Crypto_Core) 18th November 2020
Wait … you mean Dogecoin is not healthy money?
– The Bitcoin arsenal (@Bitcoin_Arsenal) November 12, 2020
We don’t have toxic arguments … just happy differences of opinion.
– Brian Hoffman (whoa) (@brianchoffman) November 16, 2020
… just happy differences of opinion …
– Grinners The-Wizard (@Grinnersaok) 17th November 2020
… happy differences of opinion …
– yellow 👋 (@ICOffender) 17th November 2020
What happened to Bitcoin Diamond?
Bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin
Ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱
– Hailey Lennon (@HaileyLennonBTC) 17th November 2020
Speaking of diamonds:
Diamond books, to be precise.
– Common sense Dan (@DanLaMartina) 19th November 2020
“I got a tattoo today of every altcoin that has ever made me rich”. Very beautiful.
Bitcoin investor in early 2020 towards late 2020 pic.twitter.com/BacHHGaM5K
– yTedd (@TeddyCleps) 18th November 2020
The hero we need.
– Bitcoin movie clips (@bloodybitcoiner) 17th November 2020
I’ve sat one, does that count?
– ₿itcoin⚡️₿addie (@_bitcoinbaddie) 20th November 2020
When Satoshi was on Twitter in 2010 pic.twitter.com/ZEVM7irXtd
– Moon capital 🔑 (@Moon__Capital) November 13, 2020
Fiat Morghulis, Bitcoin Dohaeris.
Valar Morghulis pic.twitter.com/WaRHFvjowZ
– Bad (@poorbitcoiner) November 16, 2020
Can you walk outside the citadel during the lockdown?
– Vizique (@Vizique) November 14, 2020
In short, the Ponzi!
– Knut Svanholm (@knutsvanholm) November 6, 2020