Highest-paid sex worker in US sues government for having no work during lockdown

The highest-paid sex worker in the US has started legal action after being incapacitated for work since March due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Alice Little, who works at the Moonlite BunnyRanch in Mound House, Nevada, says her job is “psychologist, relationship coach and sexpert all in one.”

According to Irish Central, she can earn up to $ 1 million (£ 819,600) annually and is the highest-paid sex worker in the entire US.

But despite the state of Nevada having legal brothels, they have remained closed since March 17, despite the reopening of other “close contacts” businesses, including spas, salons and massage parlors – meaning Alice has been unable to work.



She has now filed a complaint and a request for a preliminary injunction against the Nevada government regarding the “arbitrary” decision that left legal sex workers “financially devastated”.

On Nov. 19, the court ordered the Nevada Attorney General’s office to respond to Little’s legal action within 30 days.

In a press release, Alice wrote: “It would be understandable if the governor kept closed all businesses with close contacts.

“But the fact that massage parlors, estheticians, salons, escort services and other non-essential businesses are allowed to reopen makes me believe that the governor’s decision to keep brothels closed is only blatant discrimination against legal sex workers in Nevada.



Highest-paid sex worker in US sues government for having no work during lockdown

“I just can’t let the governor arbitrarily decimate the livelihoods of an entire class of hard-working women. That is why I decided to take legal action. “

To support herself through lockdown, Alice has set up an OnlyFans account.

She told Yahoo, “That’s the main way, but I also do affiliate marketing and meet guests for digital intimate encounters – everything from a friendly walk in the park with our dogs to a more frisky, intimate encounter.”



Highest-paid sex worker in US sues government for having no work during lockdown

And Alice has now set up a GoFundMe page to fund the lawsuit that has raised more than $ 5,500 to date.

“As many of you know, legal battles don’t come cheap,” Little noted on the campaign’s website. “This lawsuit has been self-funded so far and now I ask for your help so that I can continue this case to a successful victory.

“The closure of the brothel affects much more than just me – it affects a whole network of working women and staff who are all suffering financially as a direct result of Governor Sisolak’s refusal to reopen these respected adult businesses – hence the need for legal action.”

.

About the Author: TEAM BEPINKU.COM

We share trending news and latest information on Business, Technology, Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Automobiles, Education, Jobs, Health, Lifestyle, Travel and more. That's our work. We are a team led by Mahammad Sakil Ansari.
Menu