Airline and tour operator Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks have announced a new schedule of scheduled services and once-in-a-lifetime trips to Iceland.
The program is for winter 21/22 with a a choice of scheduled services from Manchester and Birmingham airports, as well as 37 three or four night trips from other UK bases.
Flights from Manchester and Birmingham are tailored for passengers who want to experience the spectacular Northern Lights, with bi-weekly flights from September 30 to November 22, 2021 and from February 10 to April 25, 2022.
Not only does it give people more opportunities to see this incredible event and experience the best of Iceland, it also offers a great choice and flexibility with stays of three nights or more available during the February half-year period, October half-year period and Easter.
The program also includes 37 three or four night special trips from Belfast International, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle and London Stansted Airports between September and November 2021, and a further 22 trips between February and April 2022.
Customers can choose from flight only or package travel options, with package options.
All flights to Keflavík International Airport near Reykjavik are operated by Jet2.com and the full schedule is as follows:
- Regular services run twice a week from Manchester and Birmingham airports between September to November and February to April.
- 37 trips to Iceland and the Northern Lights, including 15 trips from September to November and 22 trips from February to April.
- Belfast International – two trips in total, including one in September and one in April.
- Birmingham – regular services operating every Monday and Thursday from September 30 – November 22, 2021 and February 10 – April 25, 2022.
- Edinburgh – two trips available including one in October and one in April.
- East Midlands – five special trips in total, including one in October, one in November and three in March.
- Glasgow – five trips in total, including two in October, two in February and one in March.
- Leeds Bradford – eight trips in total, including one in October, two in November, two in February, one in March and two in April.
- Manchester – regular services operating every Monday and Thursday from October 30 – November 22, 2021 and February 10 – April 25, 2022.
- Newcastle – ten trips in total, including two in October, two in November, three in February, one in March and two in April.
- London Stansted – five special trips in total, including one in October, one in November and three in March.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “We are delighted to announce a new program of scheduled services and once-in-a-lifetime trips to Iceland for winter 21/22.
“With scheduled flights from Manchester and Birmingham, in addition to 37 once-in-a-lifetime trips from seven of our other UK bases, customers have great choice and flexibility when it comes to visiting this bucket list destination.
“Iceland is a destination that is rapidly growing in popularity thanks to the vast choice of travelers.
“Be it geothermal spas, geysers, natural parks, the incredible Aurora Borealis or the world’s northernmost capital, Reykjavik, this tiny North Atlantic island is truly unique.”