Article content continued
Kraebber was charged with first-degree riot.
The privileged rioters were arrested during a protest over the weekend held by the Black Panthers and the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movements, which condemned the death of Daniel Prude, a man who was killed while in Rochester Police custody last March.
According to the Post, Kraebber – the daughter of a child psychiatrist and architect – is one of six arrested who come from well-off backgrounds, with one cop source telling the news outlet that their alleged actions were “the height of hypocrisy.”
Among the privileged suspects were:
– Frank Fuhrmeister, a 30-year-old freelance art director who studied fine arts with focus on photography at Florida State College. He was charged with rioting and possession of a graffiti instrument.
– Adi Sragovich, a student at Sarah Lawrence College in Long Island who called her English professor mother to send her a new cellphone after she lost her device during the weekend protests. The 20-year-old has been charged with rioting.
– Claire Severine is a 27-year-old signed model with We Speak agency who settled in New York to pursue an acting career. The young woman was charged with rioting.
– Etkar Surette is a 27-year-old Brooklyn resident who loves to spend his summers in Europe. He was charged with rioting and possession of a graffiti instrument.
– Elliot Rucka is the son of comic book writers Greg Rucka (of The Old Guard and Stumptown fame) and Jennifer Van Meter. The Portland, Ore., native was charged with rioting.