Girl, 8, electrocuted by faulty christmas decorations on public square

Girl, 8, electrocuted by faulty christmas decorations on public square

A schoolgirl was killed turning on the Christmas lights when she was hit by a high voltage surge while standing with her family. Julia Franco was photographed just before she was electrocuted as she happily enjoyed the festivities in Caldas Novas, Brazil this weekend. The eight-year-old touched a piece of…

'Grinch' neighbour sends threatening note to family over Christmas lights

'Grinch' neighbour sends threatening note to family over Christmas lights

A “grinch” neighbor sent a letter to a family saying there would be “hell to pay” if they put up a large display of Christmas lights. The anonymous threat was sent to the family after they promised ‘bigger and better’ festive lights when they wowed locals with a colorful Halloween…