Shop worker, 24, electrocuted after charging iPhone falls into her bath

Shop worker, 24, electrocuted after charging iPhone falls into her bath

A woman was electrocuted while charging her iPhone and it fell into her bath. Olesya Semenova was found by her roommate in their home in Arkhangelsk, Russia. The distraught friend named Daria called the emergency services and said, “I screamed, shook her, but she was…

Woman's home is in Tier 2 while her garden falls under Tier 3

Woman's home is in Tier 2 while her garden falls under Tier 3

For most people in England it is quite clear what level their area falls under. But it is much more confusing for a West Yorkshire woman. Sheila Herbert has discovered that her home is below level 2, while her garden is below level 3. Sheila,…

Twin toddlers both die as one falls in pool and the other dives in to save him

Twin toddlers both die as one falls in pool and the other dives in to save him

Twin toddlers have tragically died after one fell into a family pool and the other tried to save him, it has been reported. Two-year-olds Sebastian and Ethan were found dead in water in South Africa last weekend. Police are now investigating the heartbreaking circumstances surrounding…

No. 4 Denver falls to No. 3 Minnesota Duluth in season opener

The Denver Pioneers gave up back-to-back power-play goals in the third period and fell against Minnesota Duluth 2-1 in their season opener Wednesday-evening at Baxter Arena. The Pioneers stayed out of the box for the first 40 minutes, but gave the Bulldogs three power play…

Menu